Friday, November 03, 2006

You're Friday Moment of Zen: Rivers in Botswana

This coming sunday the BBC will be showing new episodes of Planet Earth which has the most amazing footage of animals, insects and landscape you'll ever see.

This picture of the Okavango Delta in Botswana is really beautiful, so I thought I'd share as a real zen like moment. This picture comes from the collection of wallpaper they've got, which includes penguins, polar bears, vistas of the Gobi Desert in Mongolia.

If you get a chance to watch Planet Earth (especially on a high definition projector at Magic's house), I'd recommend it, as it is an amazing documentary series. If not, catch a load of their clips here.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Not a Cookie Cutter said...

I wonder if they will be playing this in hd over here....Franz is only interested these days in shows that are in hd..we actually spent a good two hours today watching some show about China's progression...
~G

Trying to "Panda" said...

I don't know where it is, but I know there is a 30min HD download of parts of Planet Earth.. i'll see if i can find it, and put the link up. It does look amazing in HD though.