So to combat the noise I'm now listening to angry chick music. My current play list consists of:
- Charm Attack - Leaona Ness
- Hanging Acount - Gemma Hayes
- Boys Wanna Fight - Garbage
- Sex Is Not The Enemy - Garbage
- Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage
- #1 Crush - Garbage
- When I Grow Up - Garbage (There's a lot of Garbage huh?)
- Not An Addict - K's Choice
- Celebrity Skin - Hole
If anyone's got any other suggestions they are ALL welcome right now.
The only problem with trying to block out what to me sounds like German tanks driving around next door blowing walls down, with very loud music, is that occasionally I'll have to take my headphones off to talk to someone, and the noise next door will stop. Then it'll be eerily quiet for a few minutes, and I'll put my headphones back on. Then I'll hit play again on my itunes, and the music's up so loud that it feels like my ears drums burst and I have to hold bandages to my head because my ears are bleeding.
It's pretty fantastic being at work right now.