Friday, February 03, 2006

You've got to start somewhere



First:

Possibly not the greatest reason to start writing, or the most original reason to start writing, but the reason I’m doing it all the same: I'm bored. But by heck you gotta start somewhere don't you? Secondly, whilst there are things that I could do rather than start this (say, walk around the room writing "I’m bored" on all the whiteboards in the room) after about, oh, 30 seconds, I'd still be here, being bored.


So things that annoy me right now:

1. That feeling of being really sleepy in the afternoon because you ordered too much food at lunch, and despite remembering that your eyes and your stomach have never in fact communicated in their lives, thinking that upsizing to the MASSIVE bowl of noodle soup was the only way to go.

2. Knowing that I’m really really really thirsty, but I’m too god damned lazy to walk 20 steps to go get a glass... oh and that I keep dirty glasses on my table and never bother take them to the kitchen. I'm waiting to see if I can do something spectacular, like create a new life form from one the many glasses on my desk now..

3. That I never cared about professional sports before I moved to Britain, and now that I'm here, not only do I avidly watch football, I am not learning that your team doesn't always win (who'd have thought it?) and now wishing I'd never bothered in the first place. (Sol: come back mate.. It can't be that bad..)

4. Wanting to just go home tonight and watch telly rather unsociably, but knowing I'm so unsociable I don't want to go home and have to meet the new people staying in our house for a month. I'll wait and see how long I can hold out and keep dodging them, even though I'm sure that once I know them I’ll really like them (once I get over my damn laziness of getting to know them)


5. Not being able to think of anything else, because I'm dying of thirst.

Second:

Oh wait, found another thing that annoys me:

6. Joss Stone.

Third:

How can someone hold interviews saying "just because I'm young, doesn't mean I don't know anything about love." then calling her song "Super Dupa Love". I think that clearly shows that YES YOU ARE TOO YOUNG AND TOO ANNOYING.

GGGGGRRRRRRRR having people expecting you to organise EVERTYHING because their too fucking lazy to do it themselves. I'm not your god damned secretary


Those of you who know me, I'm annoyed allot the time. All I can say to you is: Fuck Off.


No comments: