Friday, February 24, 2006

Not quite the usual Hallmark message...

Going to a wedding tomorrow. The thing that I hate the MOST though isn't the hour long service, or the sitting with complete strangers at the reception (I've been to receptions before where I've pretended to be a lion tamer, but that's a whole other blog). No, the thing I hate the most is having to write on the card that goes to the happy couple (who are usually too interested in the gift that you've given them, rather than any sentiments on the card).

I want to write this:

Congratulations on the termination of your isolation and may I express an appreciation of your determination to end the desperation and frustration which has caused you so much consternation in giving you the inspiration to make a combination to bring an accumulation to the population.

Seems to be lacking some love though huh...

No comments: