Friday, July 07, 2006

Your Friday Moment of Zen: Don't Hassle The Hoff


God bless the internet. Without it, we wouldn't have random things like David Hasselhoff doing a remake of the 1975 Aussie classic "Jump In My Car" (originally done by the Ted Mulry Gang).
A friend of mine sent me the link from video google to me, and it's fucking halarious. Even if you don't like the Hoff, you have to admit, he sure knows how to take the piss out of himself and this is one of the fucking funniest things I've seen in ages. Apparently this was filmed in Sydney, and as an original Sydneysider, I can only appologise for my home town.


Watching The Hoff jumping around on screen like a dirty old man trying to lure barely legal girls into Kit is actually halarious. I especially love the "Don't Hassle The Hoff" t-shirts (which you can buy here).



Enjoy your Friday moment of Hoffilicious Zen.

No comments: