Friday, July 21, 2006

Your Friday Moment of Zen: Shoot London Lite

Four of us took part in the Shoot London Lite photo treasure hunt last Sunday. Naturally we didn't win, because the picture of the "Budgie Man" did. The Budgie Man is a guy outside of the Tate Modern, who has a bunch of budgies. He makes the do tricks like walking up and down a ladder or walking along a rope, and other RANDOM things that budgies do, all the while singing "I'm the Budgie Man, I'm the Budgie Man, blah blah blah, look at my birds, I'm the Budgie Man". HOW THE HELL THIS WINS I DON'T KNOW. I have not done the show my displeasure foot stamp yet, but I can feel it's coming....

The Shoot Experience people have a few of these events organised around the year, so have a look. It's a good excuse to a) see more of London, and b) use my expensive digital camera that I never use....

Anyway, here's a couple of ours that I like, and none of them have random budgie men in them.. Enjoy:






No comments: