Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Moment of Zen: Brought to you by sad songs that'll make you cry



For no reason whatsoever I'm listening to my "sad and depressing" playlist today. So I've put my list up for you, as well as YouTube links (where possible) so you too can enjoy the sadness.

My favorite is definitely You Am I's "Heavy Heart", played here by Timmy Rogers on Recovery a few years ago. You can see a a live version, played in Ireland here

Get Drunk, Ring Yer Friends - You Am I
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley (not greatest version, but best I can find)
Please Don't Ask Me To Smile - You Am I
Mr Brightside - The Killers
Run - Snow Patrol (Currently doing the rounds on "Wide Saragossa Sea", on BBC4)

You're Friday Moment of Zen: Brought to you by beautiful boys and their guitars.

No comments: