Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Malin Westberg

I love these items from the Swedish designer Malin Westberg which I found on the design*sponge website.

I particularly love these tray tables (very useful for me, especially now that I've got my new sofa, I tend to eat all my meals on it, and the poor dining table is only being used to hold all the mail I never intend to open, or fruit I never intend to eat).












I'm really partial to this black and white vine design, and I've noticed it around in lots of places too... (like on the inside of lampshades at our local Benugo!).




I also really, really like her range of bags, as I'm can not for the life of me find one like this, which is big enough to lug around all my random stuff, but isn't one of those old lady hold alls..


I have no idea where you can buy her stuff from as it didn't really specify on her website, but watch out for it cause her collection is really cool.

No comments: